Shortcutor 2019.11.1 Release Notes
- Major upgrade! Shortcutor fully supports IOS13.X system, and supports the Shortcut3.0 format that comes with IOS13!
- Now you can select the IOS12 or IOS13 version of the file when creating the file. It should be noted that since the two versions are very different, once the file is created, this version cannot be modified!
- Optimized [if] [repeated] and other display modes with function Actions, making the logical relationship easier to understand.
- All Actions are numbered, similar to the line number of a text editor, making it easier to find in large Shortcutor files.
- Support Action Group, a series of Action as a whole, to drag, copy, cut and paste, greatly improving the efficiency of editing.
- [Recommended] Shortcutor Import function, you can introduce other Shortcutor files in the file you are currently editing. The Shortcutor editor will automatically import and import other Shortcutor files into your file when compiling and publishing, so that you will later Development can support modularity and get twice the result with half the effort. At the same time, it also supports the transfer of variables as Shortcut Input to the file being imported, making the Shortcutor Import function more like a function in the program, thus achieving an ever-changing experience for you.
With the IOS13 feature, your IOS device needs to be at least 13.1. If your device is IOS13, please upgrade the system, otherwise you will not be able to import the Shortcut you edited in the Shortcutor into your IOS device. IOS13 need to use the ShortcutorKit shortcut when importing the shortcut to the device. The specific download and use method, you have a more detailed introduction in the Shortcutor release scan code window!